Here’s Five great ways to make your blog or website pay!
1. Adsense – Adding Adsense adsis by far the most popular choice with webmasters and can generate good returns if you’re generating healthy traffic. If you have set up a blog through blogger.com the step by step process at the set up stage handholds you through it. On wordpress blogs you can manually add the code or use a plugin such as Adsense widget.
2. AuctionAds – This displays Ebay listings in a variety of boxes in line with your content subject matter. Ebay is a well trusted brand and this should bring a high click through rate.
3. Kontera – Context Links search out relevant search terms in your body text and add a nifty pop up box displaying a product.
4. Chitika’s eMiniMalls – These eMiniMalls brings product promotion to life on the web. Little tabbed boxes provide a with a product display, further details and a search box for further product searches. These work well for product orientated sites or blogs..perfect for review type sites.
5. Amazon – Just like Kontera, Contextualization Links spot revelant keywords in your body text and display a double underline linking to products in their inventory. Just add a line of code and that’s it!
6. Pay per Play – A unique 100% coversion with audio advertising backed by one ofthe big 5 search engines and large advertisers